Saturday, June 14, 2014

Foam Roses - Part Three (Flower Lapels)

Using the medium sized foam roses I created flower lapels for the entire bridal party (Groomsmen, Groom, Father of the Groom, Mother of the Groom, Grandfather of the Groom, Grandmother of the Groom, Mother of the Bride and Grandmother of the Bride).
Tip: I attached each person name to the flower so I wouldn't forget who it was for. Very handy on the day as I had a million things going through my brain.


I chose a different colour rose depending on who it was for. I also bought a packet of satin green leaves and cream coloured sewing pins. I attached a leaf to each rose and wrapped satin ribbon around the stems. The ribbon was secured with double sided tape and the cream pin attached the flower to the wearer.

Here is a pic of the flower lapels in action.

No comments: